The launch of Sone Ki Chidiya Total Reform Movement was an open event with invitations sent out widely across social media and internet.
The key objective of this exercise was to build INITIAL awareness about this movement. That has been achieved.
With an extremely meagre budget and limited membership (everything must, after all, begin small) we got a very good bang for the buck.
- Thousands of people in Delhi are now aware of this movement through handbills distributed across the city.
- Hundreds observed the rally that was taken out from Ramlila Maidan.
- Despite the intense heat of Delhi, a good number participated in the actual event
- The press has been widely informed about this movement, and a few newspapers also published some reports on it. I'm expecting more media coverage in the coming days.
- Swami Om Poorna Swatantra
- Dr Vachaspati Kulwant
- Dipnder Sekhon
- Ram Atri
- Abhijeet Sinha
- Ran Singh Shokeen
- Sunita Godara, Team Anna
- Prasoon Mishra, Vishwa Shakti Party
- Vivek Garg
- KK Verma
- Sureshan P.
- PK Sabhlok
- Prakash Prabhaker
- Preeti Porwal
- Dr Radhesh Suri
- Sanjay Kumar
- And others (names will be provided as more written informaton becomes available)
There is now a significant increase at least in Delhi and around about the need for system reform.
With this the Sone Ki Chidiya Total Reform Movement HAS FORMALLY BEGUN!
Now it will depend on the effort and desire of India for change whether the movement will achieve its goals.
The occasion of the launch was special because this was a common man's effort. Ordinary middle class Indians who DEMAND better governance. They came out into the streets and voiced messages in favour of small but strong government. Such messages have not often been heard on India's streets for at least 40 years since the death of Rajaji. Is India willing to listen to the message of liberty? Only time will tell.
It was heartening that Swami Om Poorna Swatantra graced the occasion and offered his advice and suggestions. Here is a collage of a few snapshots of Swami Om Poorna Swatantra taken in different places (click for larger image). Proper photos from the event will be uploaded in due course.
The SKC Federation involves a lot of diverse people with a common goal: to make India a Sone Ki Chidiya again. Sone Ki Chidiya is what India was and what it CAN become. But it won't become that without cleansing of the current set of policies.
The SKC Movement is is the SKC Federation's offer to India. We will persist in this offer. We believe it holds the key to India's success.
Please join the Federation if you haven't already joined it.
I'll post photos/videos as and when I receive them.